Saturday, November 1, 2014

Social Media in the classroom

https://twitter.com/ferroc94

My twitter account for the Technology Tools class.  Using #TT1451 we have been linking useful sites and resources, it has already been a great tool.  I could see using this in both F2F and online classes, though with students in an online class already being on a computer for coursework I think it would be more effective there.
I think people will want a separate 'school only' account to keep their social and school identities separate, but I could be wrong.  I wonder if using facebook or other popular sites and tools for communication would have the same effect.  Would students instead just use their main account to make it easier? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home